Today corporate Web applications and valuable data assets are constantly under siege by well resourced and sophisticated cybercriminals. The number of U.S. data breaches is at an all-time high according to a recent report by the Identity Theft Resource Center over half of all Web users are not human users at all; they’re bots.
Some of these bots are disreputable and dangerous stealing data, posting spam messages, or attacking websites causing irreparable harm to a company’s reputation and irrefutable financial damage . Organizations must protect their applications from malicious hackers, and rogue bots determined to profit from your company’s security vulnerabilities.
XPERT Solutions in conjunction with our solution partners enables companies to keep their intellectual property and critically sensitive information and web applications safe, by providing solutions that include leveraging reputation data to stop malicious users and automated attacks:
- Track Malicious IP Addresses: IP addresses that have repeatedly attacked other websites
- Identify Anonymous Proxies: Proxy servers used by attackers to hide their true location
- Monitor The Onion Router (TOR) Network: Outbound nodes of the identity and location-obfuscating TOR network
- Monitor IP Geolocation: Location data of IP addresses, to monitor or block access by country
- Track Phishing URLs: Referring URLs of fraudulent sites used in phishing schemes
- Identify Comment Spammers: IP addresses of known, active comment spammers